Birkdale Golf Card Rules and Regulations
The Birkdale Golf Card thanks each course for the use of its facility. As a courtesy to the courses each cardholder MUST abide by the following restrictions:
- The Birkdale Golf Card is only valid during each courses specified days of the week or times of the year. Holidays are not included.
- All golf courses provide the green fee for free. Golf cart rate or cardholder cart rate is required. The cardholder cart rate is the rate the course charges when not paying a green fee. On the cardholder booklet you will receive, some golf courses prefer to list these cart rates and some do not. When courses list the cardholder rate, that is all that you pay. If no cart rate is listed, then you will pay a regular guest cart rate. Rates are subject to change at any time.
- Cardholders must call in advance for a tee time. Please let the course know you intend to use a Birkdale card in case a course has made changes to their restrictions.
- Cardholders must abide by each courses individual restrictions. Restrictions are subject to change at any time.
- Cardholders will receive a cardholder booklet when joining, not a card. Only one booklet per person per year is allowed.
- Booklet is not transferable.
- Booklet is valid for 12 months from the date the booklet was issued.
- We do not replace lost booklets. However, a new booklet may be purchased at the regular rate.