Driving Range Policy
Rules and Regulations
1. Collared Shirts are required while on the driving range or course.
2. Only range balls rented from Wildwood Green are allowed to be used.
3. On days drivers are allowed, the range is limited to shots of 250 yards or less.
4. All golfers must sign in with the golf shop on each trip to the range.
5. Only when designated are drivers allowed. When allowed, drivers and fairway woods can only be used from the last four stations nearest Strickland road.
6. All shots must be aimed towards the back left corner of the range.
7. No range balls are allowed to be removed from Wildwood Green property.
Hours of Operation – Last Bucket Sold at:
January – 5:00 pm
April – 7:00 pm
July – 8:00 pm
October – 6:00 pm
Febraury – 5:00 pm
May – 7:00 pm
August – 8:00 pm
November – 5:00 pm
March – 6:00 pm
June – 8:00 pm
September – 7:00 pm
December – 5:00 pm
Driving Range Information
When hitting off of the mats or grass we ask that all drivers and fairway woods be hit from the four furthest stations from the clubhouse. Make sure all shots are aimed towards the back left corner of the driving range.
Please place empty baskets on the starter shack counter or on the green rack near the water cooler.
Leave ropes and dividers in their place at all times. They are in designated spots based on daily rotation as well as being in place for your safety.
Any damage caused by an errant golf ball is the responsibility of the person who hit the shot, not the golf club.
When hitting off the grass, keep your divot pattern tight. Place your golf ball on the back edge of the previous shot’s divot and create a straight line of divots while practicing.
Driving Range Rotation
The driving range will be rotated on a daily basis while on the grass. The below scheduled will be kept throughout the season and we will update the conditions daily on our automated voice mail. By calling 919-846-8376 extension 1, you can hear the range and course conditions each morning. Factors that could affect the daily rotation would be any maintenance, special events or the weather. **Please check with us daily if you have any questions.
Daily Rotation – Weather and Maintenance Dependent
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – Grass, Various clubs allowed.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday – Mats, Drivers and fairway woods allowed from the last four stations.